PBI-Printing by Innovation Inc. Contest Rules and Regulations
THIS CONTEST IS ONLY OPEN TO CANADIAN RESIDENTS (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) AND IS GOVERNED BY CANADIAN LAW AND THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SEE BELOW FOR FULL CONTEST DETAILS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF, AND AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
PBI-Printing by Innovation Inc. is offering this contest and is referred to as the “Contest Organizers”. By participating in this contest, the person is agreeing to the Contest Rules and Regulations and Terms and Conditions as outlined below.
The Contest begins Friday, March 19, 2021 and closes 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday, June 30, 2021.
Contest open to persons ages 18 and above. One (1) entry per person. Entries from PBI-Printing by Innovation Inc. employees will not be considered.
How to Enter
- Scan QR Code on flyer to be directed to mobile contest entry website.
- Successfully answer a skill testing question.
- Enter your contact information to receive your complimentary sample pack and you will automatically be entered in our random draw to win the prize.
- By entering the contest, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of the contest and the rules and regulations.
- LIMIT (1) ENTRY PER PERSON/ACCOUNT DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD. For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, you can only use one (1) Account to participate in the Contest. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once during the Contest Period, then all your Entries will be void. Use of any automated system to submit Entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
Draw and Winner Selection
6. On June 30, 2021, in Beamsville, Ontario, at approximately 11:00 am ET, one (1) eligible entrant will be selected by PBI-Printing by Innovation Inc. from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Before being declared a winner: The selected entrant will be notified that they are eligible to win. The selected entrant must reply by private message within one (1) business day of notification and provide PBI-Printing by Innovation Inc. with a contact phone number. The selected entrant must first correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone. PBI-Printing by Innovation Inc. will then email, and the selected entrant will be required to acknowledge and reply consent within one (1) business day of notification a declaration of eligibility and a liability/publicity release, which:
a. confirms compliance with the contest rules;
b. releases PBI-Printing by Innovation Inc., its affiliated companies and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, the contest judges and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with the Contest, the entrant’s participation therein and/or the awarding and use or misuse of the prize or any portion thereof; and
c. grants to PBI-Printing by Innovation Inc. the right to use the selected entrant’s name, and likeness in any form of advertising relating to the contest without further notice or compensation.
If a selected entrant: (i) cannot be contacted within one (1) calendar days of selection or there is a return of any prior notification as undeliverable; (ii) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; or (iii) fails to return the contest documents within the specified time, the he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize, and the PBI-Printing by Innovation Inc. reserves the right to select an alternate entrant from among the remaining eligible entries.
Grand Prize: There will be one (1) prize available to be won, consisting of $1,000 in takeout packaging.
NOTE: Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions except at PBI-Printing by Innovation Inc.’s option.
PBI-Printing by Innovation Inc. reserves the right to substitute a prize or a prize component with one of equal or greater value. Prizes will only be awarded to the person who is the owner of the Account.
Contest ends June 30, 2021 at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time>> or as otherwise posted on contest website.
General Terms & Conditions
By entering the Contest, all entrants agree to be bound by the rules of the Contest and release the Contest Organizers publishing or announcing any Prize winners’ name and photograph(s), in future publicity, without permission or compensation to the Contestant or and other party. This shall include unlimited reproduction, publication, use and distribution in all forms and media, and in all manners including advertising, trade, display, editorial, art, video production, exhibitions, and website content.
If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Organizers, in its sole discretion, the contest is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond its control, Contest Organizers reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest including any method of entry.
Any inquiries or concerns relating to the contest should be addressed to PBI Inc. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE
By entering the contest and participating in any promotions relating thereto, each entrant agrees to release and hold PBI-Printing by Innovation Inc., their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, participating retailers, and any other companies participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of this sweepstakes and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, harmless from all losses, rights, claims, injuries, damages, expenses, costs, or actions of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this sweepstake or any sweepstakes-related activity, or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, including without limitation personal injuries, death and property damage and claims based on publicity rights defamation or invasion of privacy.